Kid Kentucky Stage Plot
Plot Plan / Inputs
Monitor Levels Quick Start
Kid Kentucky Rider
* Professional-Level Staging, PA, Mics, Monitors, Stage Lighting and Technicians Required.
Minimum, 24' wide x 16' deep, elevated stage, with additional drum riser, requested.
Band PM can assist if required. Please don't hesitate to ask.
* 60 Minute Load In
* 30 Minute Soundcheck
* 30 Minute Dark Before Doors
* Stage Waters
* If Backline, change out to KKy kick-drum front head (22")
* House Drum Riser
8' wide X 8' deep X 16" height
* Clean Dressing Room
* Load-In Waters
* 2x Bar stools On Stage
* Wireless Hand-Held Vocal
* Guest Hand-Held Vocal
* Fly 12' w X 10' Height Upstage Backdrop
* Can local crew make sure to have a guest vocal mic/barstool on stage. We will have a guest set-in for the song, “Picture,” midway through the set. We call her up from the crowd; should any passes, credentials or escorts be needed for stage access, please advise.
* For Local Audio Mixer/Lighting Director Familiarity with Set List:
Full set = "Greatest Show on Earth" thru "Bawitdaba" at https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4Lwyl3bqfbwBvDdTetBYLU?si=9KtU4JTlR02CMhO8nwiFIg
* Can local sound put together a playlist/playback device for 30 minute set change – walk-on Music cue (band starts as playlist ends, with band keyboards and lead guitar swells, before drum intro kicks in, followed by full band - Then Don walks on stage and stands at the mic before Verse 1)?
* Can Venue/Promoter buyer, marketing and production staff coordinate to please submit requested advance information please:
* Kid Kentucky act typically travels with anywhere from 2 to 10 (crew/guest/VIPs) in tow.
Band Laminates available for entry if need be.
* Can Venue/Promoter buyer please confirm review of this page above and let us know of any potential issues, or if confirmed. Please email email@example.com for requested contact.
Kid Kentucky GIG Details QUICK VIEW
For further Kid Kentucky Advance discussion, and/or to add this production module into your own website, please contact Brian Bayley at info@NashvilleWebDesign.BIZ