Kid Kentucky Stage Plot
Plot Plan / Inputs
Monitor Levels Quick Start
Kid Kentucky Rider
* Presenter-Provided, Professional-Grade Staging, PA, Mics, Monitors, Stage Lighting and Technicians Required.
Minimum, 24' wide x 16' deep, elevated stage, with additional drum riser, requested.
Band PM can assist if required. Please don't hesitate to ask.
* 60 Minute Load In
* 30 Minute Soundcheck
* 30 Minute Dark Before Doors
* Stage Waters
* If Backline, change out to Kid K kick-drum front head (22")
* House Drum Riser
8' wide X 8' deep X 16" height
* Clean Dressing Room
* Load-In Waters
* 2x Bar stools On Stage
* Wireless Hand-Held Vocal
* Guest Hand-Held Vocal
* Fly 12' w X 10' Height Upstage Backdrop
* Can local crew make sure to have a guest vocal mic/barstool on stage. We will have a guest set-in for the song, “Picture,” midway through the set. We call her up from the crowd; should any passes, credentials or escorts be needed for stage access, please advise.
* For Local Audio Mixer/Lighting Director Familiarity with Set List:
Full set = "Greatest Show on Earth" thru "Bawitdaba" at https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4Lwyl3bqfbwBvDdTetBYLU?si=9KtU4JTlR02CMhO8nwiFIg
* For Fly Dates : Presenter-provided Backline Delivered to stage at or before Load In:
Pearl or DW Maple Shell Professional Series DRUMS:
* 22" Kick w Legs.
* 14" Snare.
* 12" and 14" mounted Tom with Mounts.
* 18" Floor Tom w Legs. (16”/18” Double Floor Tom welcomed)
* New EVANS drum heads / batter and resonance
Zildjian or Sabian or Paiste – professional series cymbals:
* 14" HH stage left.
* 15˝ and 18˝ Crash stage left.
* 17˝ and 19˝ Crash stage right.
* 20" Ride stage right.
* DW 5000 Chain Drive, Double Drum Pedal.
* DW 5000 Chain Drive, HH Stand / Pedal.
* Pearl or DW Double-braced Snare Stand.
* Pearl or DW Double-braced Single or Double Tom Stand.
* 1x Pearl or DW Double-braced Boom Ride Cym Stand.
* 4x Pearl or DW Double-braced Boom Crash Cym Stands.
* Double-braced Adjustable Throne.
* 8’ x 8’ x 16” Drum Riser
* Black Drum Carpet
* Pro Mark 5B drum sticks
* 2 x 12 o Combo Marshall/Fender/Mesa Boogie/Vox AC30CH equivalent or better. NO Peavey.
* Ampeg SVT CL 300 watt head / SVT610HLF cab at 4 Ohms equivalent or better. NO Peavey.
* Yamaha MX88 w pedal/cables
* Keyboard Stand
* Can Venue/Promoter buyer, marketing and production staff coordinate to please submit requested advance information please:
* Kid Kentucky act typically travels with anywhere from 2 to 10 (crew/guest/VIPs) in tow.
Band Laminates available for entry if need be.
* Can Venue/Promoter buyer please confirm review of this page above and let us know of any potential issues, or if confirmed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for requested contact.
Kid Kentucky GIG Details QUICK VIEW
For further Kid Kentucky Advance discussion, and/or to add this production module into your own website, please contact Brian Bayley at info@NashvilleWebDesign.BIZ